Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's Been a Long Time

I know it's been a long time since I've posted, but I'm getting really excited about Compassion Sunday. The official Compassion Sunday is April 13, but at Orchard, we will be holding our Compassion Sunday event on May 4th. I ordered all of our supplies this past week. And I'm really excited because now that we are a larger congregation, we can do more with Compassion International and hopefully find more sponsors for more kids.

If you have any questions about Compassion Sunday, feel free to contact me.

1 comment:

adam said...

thanks for doing this Ashley!

When I get some time, I still would like to get a board up with the compassion kids of the OC. This would also allow for you to put up stuff about the upcoming compassion sunday!
blessings,
adam