Monday, October 1, 2007

Our First Letter From Mamuu

Matt and I received our first letter from our Compassion child, Mamuu today. It wasn't a long letter. In fact, it was sort of a cute little detailed "about your child" letter. We found out he has a 3 and 1/2 year-old brother and a 9 year-old sister. His favorite sport is football, he favorite color is green, and his favorite subject in school is "numbers" (I'm assuming that means "math"). And his favorite song is called "Jesus God of Blessing" or "Yesu Wa Baraka". When Mamuu grows up, he wants to be a business man. He asks that we pray for him to pass well in his exams and strive for excellence. And best I can tell, it seems that he speaks english.

We were so excited to receive this today. It's one of the best feelings ever. If any of you who are sponsoring have received a letter recently and would like to share it with the community, please let me know and I will get it up on the blog.

No comments: